HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Campus Club is good for most Seattle Symphony performances, based on availability. (See below calendar for available concerts)
- Orchestra level tickets can only be purchased on the day of the show. In-person purchases require current student ID.
- Campus Club tickets can be purchased online, through the Listen Boldly app or in person at the Ticket Office.
- Pay As You Go Campus Club members are limited to one ticket per member, per performance.*
- Campus Club Premier Members are limited to one free ticket and one $12 companion ticket per Campus Club Premier member, per performance.*
- Memberships are good from October to July. Campus Club Premier Membership cannot be prorated.
*Unless otherwise noted in a special offer.
**To retrieve your tickets on the app be sure you are logged in to your account, once you are logged in your tickets can be accessed in the account tab.
*** If you would like to attend a concert on the same day you apply, please be aware that your application must be submitted 3 hours prior to the performance.
Campus Club has been generously underwritten by Maggie Walker.
Campus Club Events
Musical Conversations: Stravinsky
A Tuba to Cuba: The Preservation Hall Jazz Band with Yusa and Special Guests
Monday, 18 November, 2019 7:30PM
The Preservation Hall Jazz Band brings the sweet sounds of New Orleans jazz to Benaroya Hall with a distinctly Cuban twist. Inspired by the band's 2015 trip to Cuba and subsequent documentary, A Tuba to Cuba, their latest tour features music written and recorded during filming and more songs inspired by it.
Read more >Buy Tickets
Orfeo ed Euridice
Friday, 22 November, 2019 8:00PM
“[Amanda Forsythe] and Jaroussky spar vividly as he leads her out of the Underworld ...” (Gramophone).
Dive into the mythical world of Orfeo, the legendary musician who journeyed into the underworld to bring his beloved wife Euridice back to life. Rockstar countertenor Philippe Jaroussky assumes the role of the mythic Orfeo, guiding us through three major operatic settings of this tale by opera pioneers Monteverdi, Sartorio and Rossi.
Read more >Buy Tickets
Friday, 6 December, 2019 8:00PM
A holiday tradition! Join conductor Jacomo Bairos and the University of Washington Chorale for this heartwarming program. Featuring seasonal classics, traditional favorites and that holiday cheer you love, this year’s Holiday Pops spreads the heartfelt warmth of the season with humor and joy.
Open Captioning is available for Saturday night Pops performances ONLY. Please call the box office at 206.215.4747 to secure your location.